With only three days left until Christmas, why not skip the line-ups at the mall and do the rest of your Christmas shopping in Wakefield this year?
Stumped for ideas? Here’s a list of Top 10 Christmas gifts to find in Wakefield this week:
- A Pang hat from Expéditions Wakefield. Made in Canada and hand-crotched from 100% Canadian wool on Baffin Island. These toques are one of a kind and will keep you warm for decades.
- Stocking stuffers from La Confiserie. Hand made chocolates, fudge, preservatives and more! La Confiserie is open until 5pm on December 24 for all of your last minute stocking-stuffer needs.
- Clothing and Jewelry from End of the Line Boutique. Unique options for that hard to buy for person on your list.
- Locally made, fair trade coffee from Bean Fair and Blue Barn coffee. These can both be found at the Wakefield General Store. Blue Barn coffee is also proudly sold at Café Molos.
- Gift Certificate for a spa treatment at the Wakefield Mill.
- Toys for your pets from Petalia! Spend some quality time with your pets this holiday season and find them a new treat or toy from Wakefield’s local pet store.
- Gift certificate for a Fat Bike rental at Expéditions Wakefield- it is the only place where you can rent a Fat Bike and ride directly from the shop to the trail!
- Cozy wool blankets and other fine hand made products from the Jamboree. Take note that they will also be open New Year’s Day!
- A gift certificate to any of Wakefield’s restaurants including Chez Eric, Maison du Village, Kaffe1870, the Wakefield Mill, Rutherford’s or Le Hibou.
- A gift certificate for a weekend stay at the historic Les Trois Erables B&B.
The majority of Wakefield shops will be open until 3pm on Saturday, December 24.
Be sure not to miss Christmas Eve at the Fairbairn House for carol singing, tree decorating, hot chocolate and cider, Christmas cookies and more!